Tuesday, 19 October 2010
A whole new lust for life.
I am totally, totally exhausted right now! I've had a few sleepless nights the last few days and I have to admit, it has really got to me! My brain is refusing to work properly and every single part of my body just aches. I'm also feeling ridiculously lonely right now, I haven't seen any of my little beauties in days and I really could do with a bit of friend time! Another down point is that me and money just really do no get on. I am completely broke and I have absolutely nothing to show for it! What a let down. But anyway, I am not going to dwell in my self pity any longer, I just felt like I needed a little rant yanno? Hope so. Despite my little moan I am in fact feeling stupidly positive right now. My head is just bouncing with thought and aspirations and there is just so much I want to do with my life! My 10 year plan has changed dramatically and I really am excited for the future. I've finally embraced the whole not knowing whats going to happen next thing and it really is exciting! I love not knowing exactly what I want to do or where exactly I'm going to end up. I don't know whats got in to me but I have a whole new lust for life. All this determination is doing me the world of good, even if some of my dreams may be a little disconnected with reality I really don't care! I'm going to my my damn best to make them happen anyway!
Labels:
Life update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment