So today I'm having a day off as my little man is poorly and can't go to nursery bless him. It's a little bit sad how devastated I was not to be able to go to college considering I no longer have much support when it comes to Toby, but at the same time I'm so happy and thankful that I get to spend a little extra time with him. I've been missing him so much lately! Due to him being ill I allowed him to sleep in my bed last night and I have to say it was so beautiful being able to snuggle up to him while we both slept with his tiny little hand clenched around my thumb for comfort! Cannot even begin to explain the intensity of a love between a mother and child. It really has made me appreciate my own mother for the extraordinary women she is so, so much more!
In other news recently I have found myself dreaming extremely complex but divine and enticing dreams. As sad as it sounds I really look forward to going to sleep now (I went to bed at 7:30 last night). I have to say its a great source of inspiration and I love being left to look for a hidden meaning! I am now feeling extremely creative and I'm most definitely going to put it into practise... somehow.
Lovely, lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment