I'm feeling a little hesitant to share my feelings right now which isn't exactly a great thing considering I have a lot I need to say to some people. It doesn't help that I don't even know what exactly I want to accomplish by it. My mind is usually confusing at best so I'm really not enjoying it's current state. I think I'm just going to hold it off for a couple of days to give me chance to clear my mind and get a good understanding of any current desires.
I have an opportunity to go out tonight but I really don't think I want to to be honest which is completely out of character for me! I only have £10 to my name so probably can't even afford it anyway. Hmm. Maybe a bit of time to myself is just what I need right now. I hope so. I miss my normal self rather badly.
No comments:
Post a Comment