Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Day 3: A picture of somewhere you’ve been.

 HAVE THREE!
I love going to different places. It's always just so lovely to get away from all the Leicestershire shit and drama and just forget about things for a while. I have lots of new places I'm going to visit in the very near future and I have to say I am as excited as fuck! I really do detest this place sometimes. I chose this picture and this place as it is probably one of my most favourite places in the world. The isle of man. I know it's only a little tiny Island in the middle of the Irish sea, doesn't exactly scream 'wild getaway,' but it's such a beautiful, magical, therapeutic place to be. They have such an interesting culture and folklore! I bought a book about Manx fairy tales when I was out there and I actually love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...