I am in love with absolutely everything about this photo! I've spent the last few days shopping for mine and Tobys summer wardrobes and I've completely lacked inspiration for me so I've mainly been focusing on his. In all honesty I don't think any little boy needs quite so many snazzy short sleeved shirts but I simply couldn't resist! But anyway, I basically saw this photo from carolinesmode.com and the colours just completely encouraged me to put together a little outfit.
I'm also a very big fan of the block colour trend at the minute so I'm finally inspired and my summer outfit planning has finally begun!
Heres to hoping the weather makes an vast improvement...
I'm also a very big fan of the block colour trend at the minute so I'm finally inspired and my summer outfit planning has finally begun!
Heres to hoping the weather makes an vast improvement...


No comments:
Post a Comment