Saturday, 4 May 2013

So me and Toby moved in to our new house about a month ago now, and I'm not going to lie, I really did hate it at first! But I have to admit I've somehow managed to fall in love with the place now. Its so much nicer having more space and the garden is an absolute god sent considering all the lovely weather we've been having recently. My landlord is also absolutely lovely and has agreed to let me decorate so I'm very excited about this! Its going to be great being able to properly put my own little personal touch into everything. I've already made a start on the hall but once its all completely finished I'm sure I'll have some photos to share on here. 
I haven't particularly been up to a great deal these last four weeks all thanks to the unpacking and my rather annoying habit of having to move the furniture in a room around at least 5 times until I'm completely satisfied it looks its best! So in all honesty I don't have a lot to update you all on. I did have a rather interesting trip to visit a psychic in Skegness with my Mother and Sister last weekend which turned out to be scarily accurate. I won't go into detail as some of it was quite personal but my futures looking rather positive so maybe next time I'll have something a little more interesting to say! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...