Friday, 25 March 2011
With your eyes wide open
As of today I am putting a few changes in to place. I just need to decide on a plan of action as I appear to be floundering a little at the minute. I have some real big plans, both education and life wise, in this little head of mine right now that I need to make happen! I just need to be realistic about things. The only problem is I'm not exactly a realist now am I?! My mind is always getting carried away in unimaginable dreams and fantasies. I guess that's a good thing though, having dreams just means you're always going to be working/trying that little bit harder in a feeble attempt to make them happen. Its the first time in a long time Ive felt like I'm actually going anywhere so I'm getting a little ahead of myself. I guess I'm just excited at the prospect of perhaps finding a new direction in life and getting away from this place.
Labels:
Personal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment