Sunday, 5 December 2010

Well my darlings

It's been a while! I have a million and one deadlines coming up next week though and I've literally had no free time! I have to admit I'm quite enjoying being rushed off me feet though. I'm feeling very upbeat at the minute actually. A nice change. Usually I'd be completely stressed out and a total wreck in my current situation, but I have to admit I'm coping rather nicely. I guess I'm growing up. I'm getting a lot of inspiration coming my way in the form of new faces at the minute and it's so so lovely! I've never been a social butterfly as such but I'm really enjoying getting to mix with new people, though I still miss all my littler darlings who abandoned me for uni. I don't really have anything to update you with at the minute as the last few weeks have literally consisted of college work and Toby, but I have some real big plans for the near future so I shall keep you updated and try not to be such a shit little blogger in the future. 
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...