Wednesday, 8 December 2010

A little bit of sleep deprivation but a whole lot of love!

 There is so much going on in my head this week that I'm finding it hard to rationalize it all. I don't really understand my intentions to be honest. I'm just going to keep progressing towards my destination and hopefully things will fall into place on their own and I'll eventually get there! I never give too much away do I? Ha, annoying. Well, so far this week I've had about 5 billion deadlines and a few more next week too! I'm pretty bad with deadlines, I've never been a follow the rules kind of person, I like doing it my way and getting it done in my own time. Sadly that's not know as realistic in the real world so I'm basically rushing to get all my work done last minute. Good plan, good plan. I've been working ever so hard lately and it's definitely time for a little bit of play come the Christmas holidays. I think I deserve it to be honest! Already got a few plans with the girls when they're back that I'm rather looking forward to. Just need to make a few more and keep myself busy. Everything is still all fine, dandy and sparkly so lets hope it stays this way! Just need to up the fun factor a bit more and everything will be pretty peachy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...