Monday, 22 November 2010

My life's a book of short stories, and we wrote a new one everyday.

So I'm ridiculously tired due to a hectic weekend and pretty much no sleep. My little man is really poorly at the minute and we ended up spending a bit of Saturday night and the early hours of Sunday morning in hospital as he had a dangerously high temperature. It was really scary stuff but thank god he's okay! Though he still is very poorly and not himself bless him. I just really hope he gets better soon, and I wish there was more I could do! I hate seeing him like this, it's such a change from his normal happy, cheeky self. It's actually a little heartbreaking to watch! Apart from Toby's illness, obviously, I've had a pretty lovely day. College always brightens up my mood if I'm pathetically honest, and my class always seems to end up sharing deep secrets and stories of love and heartbreak on a Monday afternoon. Pretty beautiful stuff. I also just love the way we're all completely different people. There literally isn't two people the same, and it's so lovely bonding with people I wouldn't usually get the opportunity to talk to. I love hearing about different peoples interests, backgrounds and views on the world. I find it ever so intriguing. It honestly captivates me the way other peoples minds work. It's something that no one will ever truly be able to understand. But anyway, I'm blabbering as per. My mind for instance just seems to wonder as you may have noticed... Back to the point, college is still all going well and my interest in pursuing creative activities is forever expanding! The only thing bothering me is how nothing particularly exciting has happened recently. Don't get me wrong, Toby is and always will be my main priority. I have no problem spending the whole weekend with him while he needs me. It seriously is a treasured moment every second I get to spend with him. I'm just the kind of person who gets a little bored if I cannot break out of my everyday routine every once in a while. But I guess every ones like that. I just hope in the near future I can fill you in on something a little more than my darling little boy and my college life. It's a near perfect existence for me but it's still nice to crave a little excitement every now and then isn't it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...