So I spent most of today emotionally vomiting. Not cool. My foul mood seems to have proceeded into this evening and I have so far spent the majority of my night functioning rather irrationally and therefor snapping at everyone and everything. Once again, not cool. Hopefully this weekend should cheer me up! I am leaving all my unexciting responsibilities behind and heading to London to visit two of my favourite girls! Emily Friday night and Megan Saturday. The only down side is leaving my little man Toby. I have already completely broke down twice today at the thought of not seeing him all weekend! I quite literally cherish my weekends big time as it's the only time in the week I get to see him for a decent amount. Though I have to admit I am loving college at the minute, just know where near as much as my little man! Despite having about a million assignments to currently do I just simply love throwing all my creative energy (and fucking time!) into something I adore doing so much. I've got some pretty big plans and incredible ideas currently floating around my little brain so watch this space! Things are about to get interesting...
Also Aleesha took this picture of me today and I fucking love it!

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteyou dont mention anything about the quote "I will not die, it's the world that will end". you seem like a very happy person, who probably will be ok if left the only person on the planet. if there is some secret to how you do it, please do share with me.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b011k45f/All_Watched_Over_by_Machines_of_Loving_Grace_Love_and_Power/
ReplyDelete