Thursday, 19 June 2014

Graduate Fashion Week 2014


all pictures via vogue

Two weeks ago I was lucky enough to attend Graduate Fashion Week in London. My boyfriend Adams collection (pictured above) was selected to show for the De Monfort University catwalk and it was outstanding! The whole show was incredible and I cannot even begin to describe the level of talent. I also cannot even begin to describe how proud I am of him. He really has worked so incredibly hard for this and it really has paid off. His inspiration came from photographs of fishermen and trawlermen from the early twentieth century combined with unstructured tailoring. Key garments of the collection included knotted wool vests inspired by fishing nets and the technique originally used to make them. He also designed and developed his own prints and I definitely think I may have to 'borrow' the long purple shirt! Here are a few of my other favourites. I highly recommend you click here to see the whole show though as it really was amazing!


all pictures via vogue

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...