1. White crop top 2. Zara palazzo trousers 3. Zara printed crop top 4. Mango black crop top 5.Mac lipstick 6. H&M silver rings 7. H&M silver earrings 8. ASOS black wedges
After far too long of pretty much living in nothing but leggings I decided to treat myself to this gorgeous pair of palazzo pants. They are ridiculously flattering and I really can't wait to wear them properly. All I need now is the perfect top to wear them with and also somewhere to actually wear them may be helpful...
After far too long of pretty much living in nothing but leggings I decided to treat myself to this gorgeous pair of palazzo pants. They are ridiculously flattering and I really can't wait to wear them properly. All I need now is the perfect top to wear them with and also somewhere to actually wear them may be helpful...
No comments:
Post a Comment