1. Market Bosworth 2. What photos now look like from my cracked front screen camera 3. A sand painting in town, the man wrote Tobys name next to it 4. Here lies Dobby, a free elf 5. My bits and pieces from the Harry Potter studio tour 6. An unimpressed Toby in his Potter glasses 7. A very proud Toby with his sticker after a successful trip to the dentist 8. My flowers from Toby 9. A little cafe break with Adam and our fake names 10. An elephant in London 11. Toby making a crown 12. Toby in his crown with Adam.
So I've been rather quiet on this blog all through the second half of August but I have been extremely busy indeed! Lots of exciting new things are starting in September which I've been preparing for, but you'll hear more about that later. I also have my trip to London to blog about soon but me and Toby are currently getting ready for his friends party so for now I'll have to leave it at this.
Anybody else been up to anything exciting recently?
No comments:
Post a Comment