.jpg)
Over the last few months I've gone a bit accessorie mad and I simply couldn't resist all these little beauties! I've had my eye on these sunglasses for quite a while now and I've been looking for a new clutch bag, as I've got a lot of birthdays and nights out coming up over the summer, so I decided to make the investment. I was also getting a little bored of my trusty plain black one and the gorgeous print on this one will be sure to brighten up any outfit! I'm sure anyone who knows me knows I can't resist a gold chain so when I stumbled across this necklace on eBay at the bargain price of £3.99 there was no excuse not to get it really. The little bracelet was found in a local news agents in the toy section for the grand total of £1.99 and I absolutely love it! I've been looking for one just like this for a while now so I'm definitely very happy about that one!
No comments:
Post a Comment