Monday, 24 June 2013

My Ten Point Plan.

So as truly amazing and beautiful as this year has been so far I can't help but feel I haven't exactly accomplished that much. I have loads of little ideas of things I want to achieve and things I want to do but I just haven't managed to get round to doing the majority of these things yet! I keep making the excuse that with Toby running around and with all the moving and settling in we've done so far this year I just haven't had the time yet, but in all honesty I just haven't made the time! Anyway I've written myself a little 10 point plan to hopefully kick me into action and considering one of those is to blog more then what a better way to start than sharing this with you! 

  1. Start making little crafty bits and pieces. The amount of times I've gone to buy something for the house and then thought 'wait I could just make this myself' but I've never gotten round to doing it. Its definitely about time I started and I'll hopefully be able to sell a few bits as well.
  2. Get serious about my furniture renovation plan. I've been saying this for ages now! I've already started on a few bits and pieces for my self (blog to come!) but I am still desperate to see how far I can get selling stuff on. I have loads of amazing ideas on this one so definitely watch this space!
  3. Rekindle my love for photography. Its been a while since I properly got the camera out and I do really miss constantly capturing memories, editing photos and waiting to see the outcome of my film. I also have hundreds of photos of Toby that I need to get printed.
  4. Get a job! I'm currently going application form and CV crazy but as of yet I haven't had any success. If I don't give up though I can't fail right?!
  5. Volunteer work. I feel a bit useless sitting around while I wait to get a job and I've been wanting to do a bit of volunteer work for a while now. Its a great way to get some experience and a great way to fill up that CV!
  6. Start writing more! I discovered my old journal today and since the start of 2009 its been written in the grand total of four times. Even though thats not a great amount of content it was so nice looking back over it and realising how much I've changed. All for the better may I add!
  7. Start drawing again. I used to have scrapbooks full of little doodles and collages I'd made all purely for inspiration purposes. This is definitely something I want to start doing again!
  8. Start collecting cute little trinkets and soft furnishings from charity shops and car boots etc. to fill up my house a little more and make it all that bit more homely. 
  9. Continue with my diet plan and exercise regime. I've now lots 13 lbs since April! I feel better, I sleep better, I have bags more energy and I look better. I'm dying to see how I'll look in six months time!
  10. Last but not least, as you may have guessed, BLOG MORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...