Monday, 4 February 2013

I've been really focusing on making the flat a little more homely recently as I have stated before. Its actually turning into a bit of an obsession now as I spend any spare money or spare time buying little bits or searching online for the perfect pieces! I received these frames and pictures for my birthday a few weeks ago and absolutely love them. I think I'm going to start a little picture wall in the living room as I hate the big white empty space of the far wall! Hopefully it will look good and not a massive overcrowded mess but we shall have to wait and see!

P.s I also apologise for the lack of decent quality posts on this blog recently. Its all inspiration and instagram photos! But I have been rather busy and promise a decent update very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...