After an absolute disaster in the hair dressers last week I found myself sulking for two days straight! I can usually just laugh it off when I mess it up on my own, but when I pay a ridiculous amount of money for something I don't think I could have done worse myself, then that is a completely different story! However my point anyway is that my Mum, seeing me so upset, decided to take Toby to get me something to cheer me up and they arrived back with the adorable little pottery heart pictured above. I think my favourite thing about it all was how excited Toby was about giving it to me! It definitely did put a smile back on my face! I'm a very sentimental person so I absolutely love little things like this.
The pictures below are just a few bad quality camera phone ones from last week when me and Toby decided to go for a walk and feed some ducks. I know it doesn't sound like much but simple days like that are my favourite! Plus I absolutely love long walks in autumn. Definitely my favourite month! Its just a shame I forgot to take my camera after vowing to start taking more photos again. The sun was just starting to set and it was absolutely gorgeous! My little camera phone has done it no justice at all!




No comments:
Post a Comment