I don't particularly have a great deal to update you all on at the minute. Planning a toddlers birthday party has proven to be rather time consuming and on top of that me and Toby have both been rather ill this week! I do have to say, he did manage to cope with it a hell of a lot better than me! But I am finally off my deathbed and have a hectic week ahead of me that I am rather looking forward to. I have lots of catching up to do with everyone before they all leave me and head back to uni and its looking like a night out is on the cards for Friday! Hopefully I'll have something interesting to tell you all about next time...
Monday, 17 September 2012
Saving money has always been my absolute weakest point in life and today has been no exception. I went into town to get presents for the little mans third birthday (three years old! Crazy I know!) and ended up treating myself to lots of new make up and quite literally had to drag myself away from a gorgeous pair of shoes in Tin Fish while I was paying Harriet a visit. Actually scratch the money saving thing, its shoes that have always been my absolute weakest point in life! I am almost completely certain I will be back mid week to purchase them. But all in all I think I'm doing quite well and it will all be worth it in the long run!
Labels:
Life update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment