Saturday, 5 May 2012

I am trying to save my blogging for when something interesting happens but everything has been awfully slow at the moment! A few weeks ago was a different matter but I just simply didn't have the time to get blogging! Along with getting work sorted I also managed to treat myself to the occasional night out and a couple of wonderful girly nights in! It doesn't sound much but considering I rarely get the chance to get out much these days it was a hell of a lot for me! I am currently in the process of searching for a job while attempting to plan the route I'm going to take with education come September. Its horrible thinking that my entire working future is relying on this decision and I can't help thinking I'm a little in over my head! The pressure to make the right choice is truly overwhelming! I'm sure I'll make the right decision in the end but at the minute it all seems so scary! I have a few events with my lovelies lined up soon to take my mind off things though. I also have the summer to look forward to after all, this makes everything seem a lot less worrying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...