The last week or so has been spent completely kitting the new flat out and oh my its been hard work! I didn't realise just how much I'd need but I've completely finished with the kitchen now and managed to get myself a fridge freezer for £26! Right bargain. I also managed to get myself an Ikea sofa for free! If you haven't heard of freecycle I strongly suggest you check it out! I also spent my first proper night in the flat with the boy for Valentines day. I even cooked a meal as well! Get me. Now as a strong hater of valentines day I gave up on the idea of a nice romantic night in after about an hour, so we decided to make our way to my new local then head into town to get well and truely smashed. I hate to admit it but I've never really been a 'wine and dine me' kind of girl. I'm more of a 'take me out, get me drunk then take me home' girl. Classy I know! I cant even remember my first drunken stumble into my new home but I assure you they'll be many more to come!
Valentines flowers from the boy in my new flat.
New home card from my new neighbours.
This weekend has also been an unexpected good 'un! It was Palmers 21st and he had a little do at the coach and horses in Markfield, our usual Friday night drinking spot. This meant I got a night out with my home girls in Leicester instead of Sheffield! Though I am a MASSIVE fan of our Sheffield nights out. We decided to hit town afterwards and had a ridiculously banter filled taxi journey there which basically just meant we insulted everyone including Flo the taxi driver bless him. We headed to Propaganda. Now I've never actually been before so I kept an open mind, but I have I have to say, it was worse than I could have ever imagined! Really wasn't my thing at all. But luckily it was one of those nights where the people you're with make it and it actually turned out to be an amazing night! I then managed a beautiful little Sunday with my little man in the garden playing Football and hiding from monsters so all in all my weekend was a complete success! I am now off to do my daily work out so until next time my friends! Or as Toby would say, kissy kissy!
Palmers Birthday

No comments:
Post a Comment