Saturday, 7 January 2012
So looks like I'm using the good ol' blog again.
So I decided to delete pretty much all my old posts from this blog. Reading back through them made cringe of embarrassment if I'm honest. It really made me realise I'm not the person I used to be, and just how far I've actually come. My confidence has soared and I no longer let the insignificant, little things bother me in life. I'm a lot stronger than I used to be, and oh boy do I have a hell of a lot more confidence! I'm not sure quite what enforced this change but to be honest I couldn't possibly pin point just one thing. Last year was the single most amazing year of my life and what do I have to show for it? Nothing. Just a mass amount of life lessons and an amazing amount of memorys. I did things I said I'd never do, things I'm not proud of, and things I'm very proud of! To be honest though I wouldn't do the majority of it again, but I don't regret a thing. Now its the start of a new year and I find myself faced with a whole selection of new challenges to get myself stuck into. I made the decision to leave college just before Christmas. I didn't quit, I left with with the equivalent of two A levels as apposed to the full three, I just needed a change. I don't think I'm the type of person that can do just one thing for the rest of their life. I find things I like, completely throw my all into them, get bored, realise maybe after all its not for me, find something new, and repeat the cycle. This maybe isn't the best approach considering I have a little boy to provide for, but if that means I have to work doing something I hate for a while then so be it. See the thing is with me, I don't want to make a life for myself. I want to live! And I have once again decided you lucky readers (yes, both of you) get to enjoy my documentation of my appalling attempt at it. Enjoy!
Labels:
Life update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment