Wednesday, 19 October 2011


Well my lovely, little, blogging friends. It has most definitely been a while! And my oh my how so much has changed! I just looked through all my drafts for this blog that I never actually got round to posting as I felt they were a little too personal, but I now really wish I had kept you all updated! Never have I found a year as utterly challenging and emotional, yet so inspiring and accomplishing as this. I have learnt more in this last year than I ever did in any of the 18 prior to it. As totally cliche as it sounds 2011 has definitely been the making of me! It isn't even over yet! My confidence has soared and I have never felt so sure of where I want to be in life and so determined to get there! And my god have I had a hell of a lot of fun along the way! But for now I seriously urge you all to watch this space cause its gonna be good! Promise!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...