Saturday, 9 April 2011

Scream it to the nothingness.

So finally my Internet is fixed after what seems like forever! It has in fact only been one week but there isn't really a great deal to do around here so time has been going rather slowly. I have spent the best part of the last week stuck in a dark room desperately trying to get my prints finished for our exhibition on Tuesday. I only just managed to get it all done and I am rather sad to admit the hard work recently has been making me loathe something I know deep down I love! I do not like this sudden change of events and I am really, really hoping my mind gets changed rather quickly as I have some big decisions to be making in a weeks time! Just a shame I always seem to be a bit stuck in my ways. We shall have to wait and see. I have so much I need to accomplish right now and I am finding it so much more appealing to sit here fantasizing about my future instead. It is a lot easier than facing present situations! Its all okay though cause I've promised myself tomorrow will be a much more productive day. My sense of security has been running a bit low recently which I hate! I hate feeling vulnerable, that's when all my insecurities come pouring out and I seem to be rather sadly getting lost in them again. In other news we have been blessed with some truly beautiful weather recently and I have been loving it! Its nice being able to get out and about with Tobias and do different things like go to the park, visit a farm, feed some ducks or even just take him for a ride on his tricycle. It makes me really miss being a kid watching his little carefree self soak up the sun without a care in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...