Tuesday, 29 June 2010

10 things I want right now.

1. A nice little house with a room for all my creative antics to go on in. I want to be able to have the time of my life decorating it with loads of vintage stuff and cute little antique things, really put my stamp on it you know. 
2. Excitement. Just got a massive craving for excitement going on right now.
3. Lots of money, I lack a summer wardrobe at the minute, and I'm in serious need of some new shoes and bags.
4. The ability to just tell people what I think and how I really feel. There is so many things I want to tell people, good and bad, but I'm just too scared. 
5. A steady friendship group. I'm not saying I want to swap the friends I do have as I really wouldn't for the world ! But it would be nice and easier if they weren't so scattered around. I also want to meet new people.
6. An extremely mental, crazy, drunken, hilarious night out. I want to wake up in an unknown place having no, or little memory of the night before.
7. A tattoo. I've finally decided what I want, just need to find somewhere good to get it done. I'm ready to start treating my body like a canvas. 
8. To be able to visit all the cities I want to go to. These include Paris due to the romantic history and the beauty of the city, plus it's the fashion capital of the world, New York for a massive shopping spree and to visit all the well known sights, Stockholm because all the people there are beautiful and incredibly fashionable, and Venice for a romantic get away and lots of boat rides. 
9. A car and the ability to drive, so I can just go on road trips to loads of nice places to see new places and meet new people.
10.The ability to get rid of all my worries and fears in life. I don't want to wonder "what if I did this" I want to know the consequences. It's the only way I'm going to make all my hopes and dreams come true.

2 comments:

  1. devils own on braunstone gate is good for tattoos, also very cheap and the people in there are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah thank you :), i'd heard about a good one on braunstone gate but didn't know the name so i'm guessing thats it !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...